PVC Partners (P: Passion, V: Vision, C: Capital) has been working with entrepreneurs since 2007.
PVC Partners Accelerateam supports business innovators, inventors, and dreamers to start their own venture using a structured pre-acceleration program, using a comprehensive set of critical tools, facilities and services across multiple industry sectors. We prefer to work with first-time, first generation entrepreneurs.
Accelerateam intensively engages in two complementary areas simultaneously:
- Helping to building the Entrepreneur
- Helping to develop the Business from concept to investment-readiness
Accelerateam takes a cohort-based approach i.e. each entrepreneur will benefit not only from his or her own experiences, but the collective experience of other entrepreneurs who are at similar stages in their entrepreneurial journey. In our structured program, the entrepreneur is constantly challenged to get out of his/her comfort zone.
The program covers the following areas that are critical to developing a solid, sustainable enterprise: identification of motivations and opportunities, business modelling, design thinking, execution, sales & marketing (including digital presence development), finance (the mechanics of money, fundraising) and perspective development. The learning experience is actively supported through mentoring and proprietary frameworks to fine-tune the business strategy and plan. The Accelerateam framework comprises of four main components:
- Knowledge Lab: It is important for an entrepreneur to understand every aspect of a business. We cover topics that are critical to developing a solid, sustainable enterprise: identification of motivations and opportunities, business modelling, design-thinking, execution, sales & marketing (including digital presence development), finance (the mechanics of money, fundraising) and perspective development in a workshop format which is exclusive for Accelerateam’s cohort.
- Experience Lab: Exposure to first-hand experiences that push the entrepreneurs outside their comfort zone as well as learning from others’ experience are intrinsic to creating a solid foundation for the enterprise.
- Application Lab: One-to-one clinics specially designed for each individual help the entrepreneur apply the frameworks and the knowledge gained practically on-the-ground, create hypotheses and validate them on a regular basis, and push the entrepreneur over and above their limits.
- Investor Readiness: Proprietary processes (Minefield) prepare our entrepreneurs for the toughest questions asked by top investors in the ecosystem.